Race registration for the 2016 race is open!
We'll be offering five challenging stages, a Sportif event for fans and family, and a banquet.Stages:
- June 9 - Stage 1: Fairbanks Memorial Hospital Prologue- UAF pending permits
- June 10(morning) Stage 2: Sky Ridge Road Race
- June 10(afternoon) - Stage 3: Aurora Foot and Ankle UAF Crit
- June 11 - Stage 4: Globe Creek/Wickersham Dome Road Race
- June 12 - Stage 5: Golden Heart Emergency Physicians Kunkle Community Center Time Trial (20k and 520 feet of elevation gain)
- June 12 Post race banquet at Ken Kunkle Community Center
All stages pending permits and road conditions.
Just want to Ride? Sign up for a Sportif!We are also offering a Sportif on June 11th to Wickersham Dome (you are free to turn around anywhere on the route you like.) And a second one on June 12th to Clearly Summit. Great for anyone wanting a good ride, but not a race. See the race bible for details.
The banquet will be held at Ken Kunkel Center, following the race. With good weather, you can even enjoy the spacious deck!
Lodging - UAF is offering lodging: https://uaf.irisregistration.com/Home/Site?code=uaf-rec